Rear End Question

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 02:36:33 EDT

My cousin stopped by today, and introduced me to a freind of his who just
got a 99 RC V6. We spent a few hours comparing our trucks, and he let me
take his for a spin. There was something very different about his though,
it was a lot quicker off the line. He mentioned that his had a 318
positraction rear end. Did they change the rear ends in 99, or was this
done after the original owner buy it? Its hard for me to immagine someone
using this setup for a V6, but it worked really good!

P.S. Where can i find one? Or is there something better I can use?

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)