RE: VOID TRANS WARRANTY - THANKS

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 13:13:45 EDT

Thank you for all the replies (Bernd, Bob T, John, Jason, Dave, -missed
anyone?)
I'll check with the Dodge Service Manager here in Hawaii.
I have the Factory 7year/100,000 warranty and a "wrap around" 7/100K
bumper-to-bumper warranty from some company the Dealer set up.
I'll also find out about the Magnusson-Moss act - never heard of it THANKS
!

After having a shift kit and other goodies in my (sold) '97, 5.2 CC this
(new) 5.9 QC is not the same - I expected more. But hey - that's what mods
are for.

Again, Thanks for the replies

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'02 QC, 5.9L, Auto (no mods yet)