Re: First lenses now seat covers

From: OceanDak@aol.com
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 20:05:25 EDT

I myself love the smell and feel of new neoprene, that must be from that fact
I am in and out of it so much. I have had my covers for about 5 years, I
bought the universals fit for my '95 Dodge Neon and lucky for me they fit the
'00 Dakota seats just fine.

Because your cover will be new, you will have some smell at first. If you go
with the custom full neoprene covers I am sure that the smell will probably
be a bit heavier and last longer, than with just the universal ones because
you have twice as much neoprene material. But no they won't smell like a full
suit drip drying in the shower.

Nobody has every complained about the smell of the seat covers only
complimented on the looks and comfort of them. Hope this helps.
  Julie
 2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 Driftwood
 Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
 http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html

  In a message dated 5/31/02 4:53:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,