Hey guys, couple of questions and an Idea

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 22:03:06 EDT

A) I think that we need to raise some money for DML. So I encourage
everyone to donate what they can, I know I am going to send like 50 bucks
in, and I also encourage everyone to buy the sticker, I will lead by
example.

B)
        1) Who lives around Augusta, GA
        2) Who lives around the Elkton/Newark/North East/Rising Sun area.

C) Will the large sized sticker fit in the middle sliding window in the
back?

D) Does anyone have the stock leaf springs, and the things that bolt from
the leaf springs to the frame (I can't think of the name of these)

Write back everyone!