Re: Good News for the Dakota, it lives on after 2003

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 22:12:52 EDT

This is great news!!! But I am not holding my breath yet. If that
photo is any indication of the new Dakota body style - I will be very
dissapointed. If it looks like the power box or power ram concepts that
Dodge let out a couple years ago - I still might not buy one. You
listening D.C??? Get the style done right!!!

"Granpa" Silver89
SilverEightynine@aol.com

 (having problems setting up the new account - direct all mail to the
AOL address for now)

Josh Stolarz wrote