RE: RE: Re: Oil Pressure Problems

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 00:10:05 EDT

I don't wear panties, and they were not in a bunch at all, but thanks
for the consideration. I did not vent or get upset, simply answered your
questions as I could and formed my own thoughts. Methinks you took that
the wrong way. I sent several posts as I was on the phone between
emails and sent them as I learned more, that's all my friend. The posts
written at different times, sent out the next time I logged on, so take
it easy and enjoy as I did.

Rascal