Re: Jason Y. --DML BBQ???

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 12:18:35 EDT

hehehe...actually, I mean Jason Bleazard, but unless you've got big mudders,
yeah, anything deeper than Daktoberfest's pit will probably swallow you up.
I'm running 31x10.5 BFG A/Ts and they did OK.

Definitely make that cutoff switch, or you'll be making a nonstop trip
home - no drive-thru Burger Kings for sure!

Not sure yet when I'll get out there, probably a little after Noon on
Friday. Wish I could talk the girlfriend into coming along for the ride.