Re: Electric Fan Woes

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 12:31:15 EDT

Hey Bob,
    I ran the Black Magic 150 on my 318 for a little over a year and it was
just barely adequate - some days, it wasn't enough, period. At the time
(and I think even now), the BM150 was the "biggest" fan one could put in a
Gen3, as far as CFM ratings go.

    With a V6, your options are a little more open, and your cooling needs
not quite as much. I think Chuck's running a Hayden on his truck without a
problem.