RE: Re: RE: Electric Fan Woes

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 12:56:31 EDT

The 100 is a low profile pusher that just fits snug in the front,
nothing to mount as it fits great between the bumper and a/c condenser.
I bought it at Summit and it is 2-5/8 inches tall. I was researching
something to help the BM a little on those hot Atlanta summer days. I
will get some pics once I get my cam back. I have them running together
and they seem to do a very good job that way.
Rascal