Re: Re: Re: Electric Fan Woes

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 15:54:47 EDT

I finished the install yesterday afternoon. Drove to my g/f's place last
night, letting the temp sensor handle fan on/off duties. No problem.

Then today in 92+ and traffic on a multilane local road with traffic lights,
WITH the A/C on, it stayed within a 180-195 range.

The entire assy measures 24x17 with the fan itself being 17" across. Depth
required will be about 4.5 inches. I have it wired only to high speed, but
with a seperate relay, you can wire it as a true 2 speed system.

HTH
TonyC