Re: Hey guys, couple of questions and an Idea

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 01:29:03 EDT

 in reference to "D" I don't have the leaf springs...but hopefully soon I
will have the 4 stock hangers removed when I get the rest of my lowering kit
installed...(the "things" you were refering to)...but don't know exactly
when it will be done...you can contact me by email personally and we can
work something out if you want them...
Eric Jerman
Camp Lejeune, NC
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9L 5 Spd