RE: Re: Spark Plugs: Autolite

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 12:09:33 EDT

I don't think you are going to get a HP increase just from the plugs alone.
You have to improve the spark with a aftermarket coil/ignition system before
thinking of increasing the HP factor (this may include remapping the
timing/fuel).

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA