Re: RE: Oil & Filters

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 14:53:46 EDT

Ahhh, brings back the old days and my 50 Chevy Coupe. Just pull out the old
roll and drop in a new roll. My friends father had a Dodge Dart with the old
slant 6. He never changed his oil, just change the toilet paper roll. I
always questioned that practice, but the car kept running.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA