Re: RE: Electric Fan Woes

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 17:04:02 EDT

With all the talk of the Black Magic 150 electric fans I started doing some
looking. The inside poertion of my radiator measures about 22x22 inches.
The BM150 is a 15 inch fan. Why not go with a 16 or 18 inch fan. Found on
of each at http://www.northernautoparts.com/ProductDetail.cfm?ProductId=505
If this link does not work just use http://www.northernautoparts.com and
look for high performance electric fans. The 18" fan only requires 17-3/4"
x 17-3/4" x 3-3/4"
 to mount it. And it seems cheaper to by than the BM150, at least the few
sites I checked. Just curious, maybe someone has tried thes and found them
unreliable and I did not catch that discussion.