Re[2]: New: Flowmaster, Attn: "DAVE" Was:Re: Re: Traded in

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 17:28:44 EDT

> Ok, I just got off the phone with a Flowmaster tech and he said that my
> stock R/T Muffler is louder than a 40 series, I find that very hard to
> believe. Do I need to run glasspacks to get louder? LOL Or is he just
> smoking crack?

> --
> Dave
> Bensalem, PA
> '02 R/T RC Flame Red

You want loud? Do what I just did. Delete the cat.
I'm running Doug Thorley headers, 3 inch all the way
back to a 40 series (clasic) flowmaster with dual 2.5"
tips exiting the rear. I'm in the process of getting
some sound bites and images for the website but take my word for it, you will
wake neighbors several doors down when you crank it
up late at night. When I'm at a stop light with it in
drive I get a VERY deeeep rumble that sounds to me a
lot like a subwoofer. And when you give it some gas,
that's when you figure out "that wasn't loud, THIS IS
LOUD". And more than just loud, it sounds good and
mean too!!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com