Re: DML Digest V5 #167

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 21:19:00 EDT

It's around 2,000 lbs for that setup I believe... I have a 97 5.2L CC SLT,
and the 2wd is the highest rated at 2,100 lbs.. Club cab with the 5.2L and
2wd gets the highest rating on payload....4x4 is slightly less.. On that
setup, I think you're probably 1,900 lbs.. though, I'm sure it can handle a
lot more than that. 1,000lbs in my bed and it doesn't drop but maybe 1/2"
if that.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L