RE: Buyer beware!!!

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 09:53:33 EDT

I have the Gibson Split rear on my 98 4x2 CC. My Dak did not come with the
factory rear sway bar. I did install the rear sway bar from Hellwig. I
also installed a rear hitch. The only problem I had with the split rear
unit is that the hitch causes the exit pipes to be lowered as it is below
the horizontal beam of the hitch.

Ken