Re: O/T: New home

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 10:11:42 EDT

STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL writes:

> I have a 3,000 SQFT house and a 3 car garage. Though, I wish had a four car
> stall.

I'm looking for a 3,000 Sq. Ft, 6 bay garage. I would like hot and cold
running
water and a toilet. A steeply peaked roof for sky lights are essential. Power
doors would be nice but not required. Must have 110 and 220 power and a
security and
surveillance system. Color not a problem as I will be redecorating.
Oh, and a three person attached house would be nice too.