Re: Payload

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 12:29:58 EDT

Well, i have the same truck (with the tow package) and mine was close to
4500# with me and a friend in the cab. It was weighed at the dump...
So, by the numbers, you can have just over 1000# safely. But, if it is just
a very occassional trip with a heavy load, i wouldn't worry about
overloading the Dak, it could probably handle 2000#, you'd just have to
watch the braking distance that you'll need with all that extra weight.

The Adam Blaster