Re: Another BUYER BEWARE

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 15:07:39 EDT

That's because hooks aren't actually a factory option. If you get them when
you get the truck, they're a dealer-installed Mopar accessory.

Guess what - ANY grille/brush guard won't work with the Mopar hooks. If
you want a guard and hooks, you need to buy a guard with the hooks built in,
or get one you can weld a set to.

<Nospiratus@aol.com> wrote in message news:a5.28a6656c.2a2d79f4@aol.com...

> Westin Safari Bar for the 97-Current I'm assuming Rango's & Dak's. Safari
Bar