Wiring harness revisited (Tom "Slick")

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 17:56:48 EDT

Tom,

I called the dealer again today and discussed the wiring harness with the
service writer. He said that there was no indication that there was a
problem with the harness, and asked me to bring the Dak in so that they
could monitor it and try to trace down the problem. They didn't charge me
for the last visit, so I think they really want to resolve this thing. I'll
take it in tomorrow morning and see if they can get it fixed. I wonder if
they have a Viper or a Prowler as a loaner..... ;)

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport