New to the list

From: Bill (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 06:12:10 EDT

I just purchased my Dakota a month ago. I have been subscribed to the
DML for about 3 weeks. Thanks to all who contribute to the list. I've
benefited already from it. Check out the first picture I've taken of my
Dakota.

http://qube2.imagedomain.com/users/bill/mytruck1.jpg

I want to find some kind of bar for the front. I have a smittybuilt rear
bumper, but I want to keep the stock one up front and just add something
to it. Any Suggestions?

For anyone who has oversize tires or have changed their gearing I wanted
to share what I found. I was originally looking at the Truspeed device,
but I ended up getting the "Yellow Box" form www.blackrobotics.com
instead. The things I liked about it were the small size, precise
setting via dipswitch instead of turning a pot, the solid resin
construction and the best part was it was only $100 including shipping.
You can find a picture I took showing it mounted in my fuse box as well
as pictures of the box itself at the link below

http://qube2.imagedomain.com/users/bill/yellowbox.jpg

Just so everyone knows, I am not affiliated with Black Robotics, I am
just a satisfied customer and want to share a cool mod with the DML.

"Bill Nissley" <bill@nissley.com>
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd with custom stripes, 3" lift,
32" BFG M/T's, Yellow Box Speedo Calib., Flowmaster, X-2000 bed cover &
K&N