Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Jet Stage I for 4.7

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:41:47 EDT

Maybe it's the different year models?? I mean, if places like Leach and BG
can only flash 2000 4.7's and not the 2k1 4.7's maybe there are enough
marked differences to warrant needing a new chip and explain the "works
great/works like shite". Just seems odd to offer the same product for 2 or 3
totally different engines.

Well, being that most run a Stage II with the mods I am planning to get, I
think the Stage I is out. Plus, I dont really want to be required to run
premium all the time. For a daily driver, I'm not sure I want to take the
chance. I think I'll stick with what everyone seems to have had success
with. Besides, the IAT adjuster _is_ adjustable which seems to be a great
feature and it apparently offers many of the same benefits.

Thanks to all who responded, really helped me out...

-adam