Possible Central NY meet

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 13:07:39 EDT

My father and I are looking at putting together a DML/DOC meet in or around
Syracuse, NY sometime in the next couple months. We're thinking about one
of the following weekends so far:

June 22
July 13, 27
Aug 3, 10, 31 (Labor Day week-end).

Details haven't been put together yet but it'll probably be lunch and if any
offroading, pretty mild. We did one in Feb. 2001 with lunch at the Dinosaur
BBQ and then toured the Museum of Automobile History. 1 hour from
Watertown, 2 1/2 from Albany, 1 1/2 from Binghamton, about 3 from Buffalo.