Re: Re: decal group buy(update)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 15:40:24 EDT

Oooh, maybe mine will be here today, getting my baby back from the dealer
after work, they've already detailed her too (cause it took them two days to
put on a tonneau cover, I told them she better be clean when I pick her up),
so if it's here today I can put it on and really be styling :) I've seen
where ppl said that it'll be ok on the slider, is there a certain amount of
time I should let it cure on there before opening the slider? I'm leaving
on a trip to Denver tomorrow afternoon, and if I put it on today or
tomorrow, will I be able to open my slider on my trip without any problems?
Nothing like having all the windows open, listening to that exhaust while
hauling down the interstate :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

""jkp"" <jkp61@horizonview.net> wrote in message news:000701c20cc3$a5e68820$e3b8add1@bright.net... > > I received mine in the mail today, they look great. Thanks again for > putting this together!!! > Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John > <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "scsilverdak" <scsilverdak@hotmail.com> > To: <dml@dakota-truck.net> > Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 1:53 PM > Subject: DML: decal group buy(update) > > > > > > I mailed the following members decals today, look for them over the next > few > > days: > > >