Re: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 18:43:08 EDT

I bought an M1 manifold off him a month ago and had no problem (paid by
check). I am in the process of buying a short block and heads from him and
will be meeting him in person on the 16th (tentatively) to pay him and get
the parts. I'm sure there is a good reason why the harness hasn't arrived. I
know he sometimes takes a few days to reply to my emails. I have been
emailing him at acg302@ptd.net I'm not sure if thats the same address you're
using.
Has your check cleared yet?

John S

P.S. If you haven't resolved the prob by the 16th I can ask him for you when
I meet him. I must reitterate though, that I have not had a problem dealing
with him.