Dodge Afterrmarket Items for thenext PVO vehicles.

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 18:52:39 EDT

No. I do my own kit. I have a guy who does the prefab billets parts for my
little STREET RAT. Example: undersize billet Crankshaft pulley cost only
60.00 (powder coated red) and weighed 1/3 than OEM.

You will find that building a kit is not hard at all. It is the correct and
experience resource you have to line-up to do it right. Then the DYNO man
for fine-tuning in the end. Now that is very costly.

Even Hahn's is ready for the NEON SRT-4 with new Turbo kits updates and so
forth.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA