RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 18:59:39 EDT

My brother now "hides" in Hawaii...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net] On Behalf Of Stlaurent Mr
Steven
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 4:27 PM
To: 'dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net'
Subject: DML: RE: RE: RE: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich

Bahahahhahaha

Yep! One bad dude.

The only problem with being ex-Seal, you are constantly hiding out from
those who terrorized while in.

I know one Seal team was completely assassinated and the last one died
of
mysterious death. Hid out in Oregon Mountains but that didn't help any.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps