Re: RE: Re: Ferd Versus Dodge Shootout

From: Sam South (sawcut64@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 20:11:12 EDT

No they run at the fabled Englishtown Raceway Park in NJ. Where everyone
runs 3 tenths faster then any other track in the country. I don't know what
it is about that track, but I would sure like to take my Dak there. Actually
if you go to corral.net they have a Cobra running low 12's to high 11's NA,
and I've seen a few Cobra's run these times at Milan Dragway in MI, the same
place Car and Driver runs their cars. Not a Dodge but an awesome car anyway.
Sam South
'95 360 3.90 LSD
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/sawcut64/