Re: VIRUS WARNING !!!

From: Vic (ib4x4@satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 20:43:11 EDT

I've received over 10 copies of this virus in the last month. Some of the
senders show to be DML members, but if you read up on the virus, it can
spoof the sending email address. If you turn your email headers on, you
might be able to see where the email really came from.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@mm.html