Possible 18" Rims For Sale

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 23:09:43 EDT

Howdy everyone. Well, i got accepted to another university and funds are
starting to come short =/ I had picked up a set of Orbital 2000 18" Chrome
Lancer 454 wheels http://www.centerlinewheels.com/w_catalog/454.jpg I
bought them for about 1350 and willing to sell about 1100 obo including
shipping. Thier all new in the boxes and in the wraping still. 1 wheel was
mounted to see what it looked like on my dak and it looked awsome. I just
wanted to see if anyone would be interested in them for if I do have to sell
them later on. thanks