RE: RE: Re: RE: Installing 3.92 Gears

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 12:20:31 EDT

I'll answer for James since he was sending it for me! the special tool is
the adjuster for the gearing backlash! from what I have gotten online it's
called the number is C-4164. The problem is that we can't find anyone that
sells the thing. all dodge dealers are giving us the impression they don't
sell anything! any help! please I'm having the gears installed tomorrow
(hopefully) anything else I need "special"

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com
http://go.to/ohiomeet