Re: Yes on adding more HP to the 2003 Cobra - SAM is right

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 15:10:12 EDT

I wonder how long one can expect an engine to last when running close to 2
hp per cu in? this is only about a 280 cu in engine! We like to be able to
drive our Daks at least 100k or a lot more and I seriously doubt these
engines can make more than 50k at these power ratings. Hardly suitable for
a daily driver! Now a Mopar Viper V10 at 500 hp from 803 cubes should last
a long time by comparison. These Ferds must be throw a way cars!