RE: Another CB thread

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 19:09:28 EDT

josh, yeah man...send a picture!!

Esler, Joel D
SGT, USA

Network Security Analyst

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 12:22 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Another CB thread

 I made some brackets for my scanner(which is about
the size of a good cb) and mounted it above my
rearview mirror. didn't have to cut the headliner or
anything they go around the front of the headliner and
mount to the brace up there. If you want I can snap
some pics when I get off work in the morning and send
them to you.
Josh
  2K RC 5speed 3.9L