RE: : Installing 3.92 Gears

From: Carter, Brian (brian.carter@texian.org)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 01:27:26 EDT

When I was looking for special tools for the AC clutch (4.7 2000 QC)
called for in the manual, I tried calling the parts department at Dodge
dealers. They don't sell tools...so I talked to the service department.
They told me I needed to talk to a special tool manufacturer.

All the special tools are manufactured by a company located in
Wisconsin; I think the name is Miller Special Tools. The tools were
available from distributors, but the precise kit could also be bought
directly from them. It was not cheap, and so I found another method. I
don't have the number handy, but you can try searching on Google for it.

Good luck,
Brian T. Carter