RE: Dash gone nuts - no bus?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 13:24:26 EDT

If you had no problems today so far, that points beyond a fuse problem. You
probably do have either a loose ground or a bare positive lead somewhere.
You should probably go through your FSM and tighten down all your (ground)
connections before it happens again.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD