Re: Update on Rear Disc Brake Conversion

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 19:52:10 EDT

Jim,
Can you explain more about this, I am very seriously thinking about doing
something about the crappy drum brakes on the rear of my 98 dak. Best I
found on the net was a $665 conversion kit that I beleive was based on
wilwood parts. Trying to cut costs whereever possible, but don't want to
skimp too much on my brakes ;)

Marty