Re: RE: RE: Supercharger Needs....

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 21:20:18 EDT

Yeah, I had a long argument w/ a guy the other day about the simalarities
between the v6 and the v8's. He didn't want to beleive that he could put
underdrive pullies on from a v8, same with the superchargers and TB's. Don't
know why he wanted to argue, if I were him I'd have said cool, time to start
shoppin !!

I got a V8 so I have no worries anyway ;)

Marty