RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New Blood!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 22:52:19 EDT

That's great! I've made 279. I've had friends that have bowled 3's. The
knees knock, the shoulder sags, head gets light and the arms don't move. I
just don't bowl enough any more, no time. Once a week and an occasional
tournament. My league goes to Vegas every six months. I've thought of
bowling one of the high roller tournaments there but I heard they really
mess up the lane oil for those tournaments so I haven't been willing to
spend up to $1,100 for the entry fee. There are not nearly as many avid
bowlers here in SoCal as back East. Too many outdoor activities here with
the average temperature being 74º.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD