Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New Blood!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 03:50:47 EDT

Well... I know I'll probably never get a hole-in-one, bowl a perfect game,
or any of that crap, but my life is complete just by showing up at work and
helping others do things they otherwise couldnt. Life is too short to hold
the trivial things in one's life important.

Sorry for the philosophical bulls**t.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)