RE: RE: OT - Drool Time

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 17:12:37 EDT

the bug I refered to disappeared years ago in to west virginia, last it was
seen was on a used car lot somewhere near morgantown.wv. MY friend mickey
who had it, used to run it on the street and at the local 1/4 mile strip,
the last time out before he sold it. it got very loose at the 1/8 mile mark
and mickey had to lift and that was the last time he drove it at the track,
shortly afterward he sold it, I think the car scared him more than he let
on. that pass resulted in a low 13 second run which could have been an 11
second pass if it hadn't got out of shape. he offered to give me a ride one
night at a cruise-in and I TOLD HIM NO THANKS THAT THING SCARES THE HELL OUT
A ME!!!

Ron-