Re: Dash gone nuts - no bus? Need help fast!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 18:23:00 EDT

Nope, didn't straighten out. Last night on the way to a party it
happened again. Lights were off, and the phone wasn't plugged in, so it
wasn't related to the load. Today I checked the fuses in the dashboard,
reseated the instrument cluster, and checked the connection on every
ground I could get to. We'll see what happens.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com