Re: RE: RE: SR-71 Aircraft

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 22:09:08 EDT

There is one on display at Robins Museum of Aviation:
http://www.museumofaviation.org/aircraft/sr-71.htm
As well as this cool site that bills itself as "The Online Blackbird
Museum". Lots of good pics and info here:
http://www.habu.org/index.htm
For any DML'rs not familiar with this aircraft - if you have gotten this far
please check this stuff out. It is an incredible bird by any standard!
Cal