Re: SR-71 Aircraft

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 01:05:26 EDT

I enjoy the info on this fantastic piece of machinery! The timing on the
tread is great. I had a yard sale last week end and I have a framed poster
of the SR-71 with several great shots of it in flight and on the traumatic.
Also pictured is the shoulder patch of the flight crew. In the upper left
corner it reads "BYE-BYE Blackbird" Its still sitting in the garage right
next to the framed poster of the "Blue Angles" It was sitting right across
from where I was sitting and just kept staring at it all day long.

--
Don Mallett