RE: Re: Hehehehehe....yeah...riiiiiiiiiiight

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 10:21:39 EDT

I don't think that's what Bernd was getting at guys, first of all it's a
standard cab... Which comes with the DAK Sport, however, this door depicts
a Dakota SPort 5.9... Hm... I could be wrong..

And on the other hand, all that work he put into that truck, it has 22 miles
on it? It would take more miles than that to drive to all the places he got
all the stuff, and back.

And still on the other hand, all that work he put into the truck, and still
has a stock radio in it.