2000 Quad Cab 4X4 (360ci) For Sale

From: Workman, Bret (Bret.Workman@smartworks.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 11:16:47 EDT

Forgive my posting the sale of a truck but I thought this might be of
interest any of the greater Cincinnati list members. I have a black 2000
Quad Cab 4X4 (360ci, pw, ps, pd, tilt, cd/cassette, cruise, tow package,
garage kept) for sale. I bought it new in May 2000 for $27,300. The NADA
value is roughly $21,000 (retail) and $19,500 (trade-in) with the 47000
miles figured-in. I am selling it for $17,500 in order to raise funds for
my wedding/honeymoon. If anyone is interested you can e-mail me at
ventibw@insightbb.com or call me at (859)240-9250.

Again, I apologize for posting a classified but I figured this would be of
interest to some.

Thanks,
Bret Workman
2000 Quad Cab 4X4, 360ci