RE: aftermarket rotors cross drilled vs. slotted vs. CD/slotted

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 12:47:51 EDT

I have standard (not drilled or slotted) Brembo disks on my '98 Dak. Though
they didn't warp like the stockers, they did end up warping after almost 20K
miles. And, I do not ride the breaks or abuse them. My next set will be
Power Slot's. BTW, I'm using also using PFC pads.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
Brembo is good brand.
However, I would not opt to this for any durable street action. I would opt
for better pads (EBC, Hawks and so forth) and aftermarket regular disk in
handling the heat.
<unsnip>