Re: trans cooler quick disconnect

From: David Margrave (davidma@eskimo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 17:48:25 EDT

I'm not sure how much for the hose, but the new-style fittings were $20 or
so. The trans cooler line is part metal tube, part flexible rubber part.
So I imagine it would be quite a bit more for a whole new hose assembly.
As you suspected, I doubt there would be enough hose left over after
slicing off the old fitting to crimp the new fitting on and have it still
reach.