Re: RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Question

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 20:29:24 EDT

Hey if you need to replace a balljoint, buy the moog brand, I hear they are
the best and they are backed by Nascar.
Dealer told my brother you cannot change the upper balljoints, but that is
crap, you just have to grind off the rivits for the old one. The new one
will come with bolts. (Being the gullible one he is, he paid out the nose
for a whole control arm w/balljoint)

Also you should replace the same one on the other side of the truck as well.

Marty