Re: Sticker on the slider...again

From: Chris Reck (roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 20:54:57 EDT

I have an Arctic Cat sticker on my slider and It's been on for 3 years with
no tearing. I made sure that it was pressed down completely with no air
bubbles. There also cannot be any tears in the decal.

I had a friend press on the inside with a sheet of wood while I rollered the
decal tight. I also did not open the slider for about 2-3 weeks to make sure
that it stayed stuck. Have not had a problem since. I just wouldn't leave
it opened with the weatherstrip overlapping the decal.

Chris Reck
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst